The ORLEN Unipetrol refinery and petrochemical group constitutes an important part of the Czech industry. It is the only crude oil processor in the Czech Republic, one of the most important producers of plastics and the owner of the largest network of filling stations ORLEN.
In the field of refinery and petrochemical production, it is also a major player in Central and Eastern Europe. It has been part of the ORLEN refinery and petrochemical group since 2005.
ORLEN Unipetrol’s Mission:
We process natural resources to fuel the future.
ORLEN Unipetrol Group operates
- 2 refineries with an annual conversion capacity of 5.7 million tons of crude oil
- 3 polyolefin units with an annual capacity of 595,000 tons
- steam cracker unit with an annual capacity of 544,000 tons
- 434 filling stations ORLEN in Czechia, 90 filling stations ORLEN in Slovakia and 78 filling stations ORLEN in Hungary
- filling stations with electric charging stands - 93 in Czechia, 9 in Hungary
- refreshment stops STOP CAFE - 342 in Czechia, 49 in Slovakia, 13 in Hungary
- broad range of transport services
ORLEN S.A. - 100.00%